Through The Leaves

*

火曜日

Her: a love story by Spike Jonze

brrr, it's been really cold lately, hasn't it?
Although living in the south, I probably have never really experienced "cold" weather.
Anything below 15ºC makes me shiver. There is just no way I could live in a place that snowed more than one day in a year!
Please take care, if you are living somewhere with snowy weather!
気をつけてください!心配している。
Take your minds off the weather for a moment, and please watch the trailer for Spike Jonze's new film~


"I love the way you look at the world."





Spike Jonze's new film Her looks remarkable and visually stunning.
With an all star cast (Joaquin Phoenix and the beautiful Scarlett Johansson) and a soundtrack composed by the incredibly talented Arcade Fire, this film will easily become a favorite.
Doesn't it sort of remind you of his short film "I am Here"?(if you have not seen this one already please do!)

I hope you get a chance to see this movie
Stay warm lovelies
♥ ♥

2 件のコメント:

iz さんのコメント...

Such brilliance! I love that Arcade Fire and Karen O participated in the Spike Jonze's film, just like where the wild things are! Brings back a lot of pleasant memories. Perhaps the only better movie duo is the miyazaki and hisaishi duo, no? <3

Rina さんのコメント...

Yes!! WTWTA had such a magical soundtrack~ gave the movie a little extra something, ne?
miyaxsaishi! hehehe!! (●´艸`)